Champion Juicer Wheat Grinder Attachment
taken from the manufacturer's pamphlet.)
The Champion Juicer Grain Mill Attachment|
Easy to use, Perfect for grinding Oats, Wheat, Corn or Even Coffee
A Grain Mill Attachment Helps You Make Healthier Eating
Research studies have repeatedly shown a direct relationship between
diet and health. Current recommendations are to increase fiber and complex
carbohydrates while decreasing the intake of fats, cholesterol, sugar and
- Whole grains, used in breakfast cereals and throughout the
day in a wide variety of bake goods such as oat bran muffins and wheat
flour-based energy bars, are a wonderful source of fiber and energy.
- A Grain Mill Attachment for your Champion Juicer allows
you to prepare your family's favorite recipes at every meal.
- The more you use the Grain Mill Attachment with your juicer, the easier
it becomes to make healthier eating choices.
- A Grain Mill Is Easy to Operate.
- The Grain Mill attaches quickly and easily to the Champion Juicer. This
eliminates the need for a separate appliance for grinding.
- A Grain Mill Is Durable.
- Constructed of all die-cast aluminum, the compact mill is built to last.
Operated by the Champion Juicer's heavy-duty 1/3 hp General Electric motor,
the mill is easy to clean.
- A Grain Mill Is Simple to Adjust and Use.
- A simple front adjustment knob makes the mill easy to grind fine or coarse
grains such as oats, wheat, rye, barley or rice. The sharp, cool-cutting
blades are designed to shear-cut the whole grain into microscopic granules,
without fine dust, leaving bran fiber roughage. The granules of endosperm
elements are blended for goodness and readily hydrated to make delicious
- A Grain Mill Is Clean and Dust-Free to
- All ground grain is self-bagged, thereby maintaining a clean, dust-free
work area in the kitchen.
- The Grain Mill Attachment has a 1 Year Limited
Jump to top of page
|| Back to Grinders/Mixers
||Walton's Home Page ||
Doug Eborn, E-mail:
Home Page URL: http://waltonfeed.com/
All contents copyright (C) 1997, Doug Eborn. All rights reserved.
Revised: 10 Nov 99